New York Film Academy

Is film school worth it? I'm taking the plunge to find out.

Name:
Location: studio city, ca

Aspiring film-maker...

Monday, January 24, 2005

Two films I'm working on...

Alrighty roo, this is what happened. I filmed some stuff for my Roshambo movie (rock, paper, scissor comedy), but then my lead actor found a small paying job and had to cancel for the last day (which I don't blame him for), and since I have to turn in something before this Tuesday at 11pm, I got together with another actor today and filmed a short titled "My Refrigerator is Trying to Kill Me", it's in the vein of Edgar Allan Poe poems, with very hard shadows...black & white, etc...

Also, I finally got a church for free to shoot my horror feature this summer, which so far I have $10,000 for! The church is 4 stories high, 15 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a kitchen, a music room...it's all furnished also! I gave the pastor the synopsis for my horror (which is about a mother and her two adult children trying to convert people..and if they don't..bloodsheds!), and he loved it...which shocked me. I even mentioned I MIGHT....MIGHT.....MIGHT (doubtful), the mom dress one of her adult children as a crucified jesus who kills...but I didn't mention that to him, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home