New York Film Academy

Is film school worth it? I'm taking the plunge to find out.

Name:
Location: studio city, ca

Aspiring film-maker...

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Fridge

I put my little short film, The Fridge on Triggerstreet.com , so far out of about 7 reviews, 6 have been good and 1 was negative. I'm proud...it was something that was shot in 4 hours.

At this moment I'm going through my trials of casting/re-writing etc etc, all the pre-production stuff of my right now titled short film 'Tidewater Bandits', which is my thesis film....

1 Comments:

Blogger C-ZAR said...

I HAD THE CHANCE TO WATCH YOUR SEMESTER 1 FILM. I DO BELIEVE IT WAS REALLY GOOD. CONGRATULATIONS. I AM A STUDENT A DIFFERENT SECTION ALSO IN NYFA SEPTEMBER 1YR. GOOD WORK.

February 13, 2005 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home